bookmark_border Automation Engineer
- domainJ-Tec Material Handling
- As an Automation engineer you are responsible for engineering process control systems for various (inter)national projects.
- You combine the functional analyses of the project with the programming of PLC’s, HMI panels and Scada systems.
- You will be part of a dedicated team, where you can have the possibility to act as the functional project lead.
- If required the automation engineer can attend meetings to discuss the functional analyses.
- During commissioning, you will work together with the commissioning engineer to test the entire functionality.
- As an Automation engineer you own a higher technical degree (Bachelor or Master).
- You have minimum 3 years of experience in programming process control systems with Siemens and/or Rockwell.
- Knowledge of electrical engineering is an asset, electrical drawings in particular.
- Flexible to travel abroad several times a year, for periods of 2 or 3 weeks, depending on the size and complexity of the project.
- Like your future colleagues, you believe in continuous improvement, creative solutions, ownership and teamwork.
- You have good communication skills and speak fluently Dutch and English.
- In the possession of a driver’s licence type B.
- A various function as an Automation Engineer in a professional and progressive environment, where personal development is important.
- A technically challenging job, because every project is unique and the solution we provide is tailored to our customer’s needs.
- Internal and external training to specialise in our business and support the growth of your competences.
- Possibility to follow workshops and trainings to keep up to date with technical novelties.
- An attractive and competitive salary package with extra allowances for your overnight stays abroad.
- You will be part of a team of experienced and highly motivated colleagues.
- J-Tec is a growing, international company, with a flat hierarchy and short communication lines.
- Published 07 February 2020
- City Kapellen
- Region Antwerp
- Sector Engineers
- Education Master's Degree, Academic Bachelor, Professional Bachelor
- Function Type Clerk
- Experience At least 2 years experience
- Driver License Vehicles <. 3,5t and max. 8 seats<. 3,5t and max. 8 seats
- Skills Technische vaardigheden
- Language skills Dutch, Flemish, English
- Company J-Tec Material Handling
- Function HR Manager
- Person Zaineb El Miniti